7DayPic.com API documentation
If you are an app developer, you can use the methods below to integrate your app with 7DayPic.com
- media (required) - Binary image data
- message (required) - Message or photo caption, usually the message that will be posted to twitter by your app, but can be any text. If you don't have any text to send you can send something generic like 'mobile photo' or 'mobile upload'.
- URL where the image is posted in 7DayPic.com in XML format
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
Accessing Thumbnails and Photos
- size - SquareThumb (120 x 120 px) or Display (max 600px height or width)
- id - The code from the end of the URL.
Configuring Twitterrific, Twitter for iPhone and other Twitter apps that support custom media upload services
Enter the following in the custom image sharing service setting "http://7daypic.com/api/upload"
In Twitter for iPhone/iPad, this setting is in settings -> services-> image service-> custom
In Twitterrific, tap on the Compose button in the upper-right corner of the screen. In the window that appears, tap on the camera icon and select "Change Upload Service". At the bottom of the list , tap on "Other..."
In other apps, just look for "custom media service" or "media endpoint" somewhere in the settings.
If you run into any problems using our API, please contact us at 7daypic (at) furtiv.com